Get frustrated when you trying to view downloads because all downloads are deleted? It is found that many PC user who get Trojan encounter ‘this file/program contained a virus and was deleted’ message but most of them don’t realize it is a VIRUS! Such virus is programmed to be a normal message produced by browsers to paralyze PC users and installed anti-virus program, just as the case with many deadly virus covered by legit-ish components to avoid complete remove by installed security utility. Hence, expecting your trusted anti-virus tools to fix the problem that all downloads are deleted is no use. Real case as quoted below:
‘I can't download a thing. Not even something from Microsoft's website. It keeps saying that it contained a virus and was deleted. It didn't start this until I enabled Windows Defender. But now I can't disable. It says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."’
The message virus/download delete virus infiltrates deep down to the kernel part of the system instead of the browser only to re-configure default system settings that is recommended to protect your computer. Thus, a loophole is coming into shape, giving virus in the wild a chance to enter into your computer without your knowledge. The more you get ‘this file/program contained a virus and was deleted’ message, the more devastated commands are received, which results in a snail-like PC performance, crashes on browser, the information being exposed to other spammers who create malevolent virus like toolbar virus, adware, police lock down virus, etc..
2 Amazing Suggestions for Removing This File/Program Contained A Virus and Was Deleted
Suggestion A: Remove This File/Program Contained A Virus and Was Deleted Manually
Step 2: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries created by “This program contained a virus and was deleted” Virus.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\System Tool HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce“[random digits].exe”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[“This program contained a virus and was deleted” Virus].exe”
Step 3: Detect and remove “This program contained a virus and was deleted” Virus associated files listed below:
- %UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]
- %UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].bat
- %UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].cfg
- %UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Tool.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\System Tool.lnk
Suggestion B: Remove This File/Program Contained A Virus and Was Deleted automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block This File/Program Contained A Virus and Was Deleted
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
friendly tip:Manual Removal needs more expertise than you expect. Is there something that can remove This File/Program Contained A Virus and Was Deleted and protect your computer from other sorts of malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware at the same time? Yes!Spyhunter is exactly what you are looking for.
Download and install Spyhunter to be your chief safeguard.