Hit by CCIPS Greendot MoneyPak Virus
Here comes out another variant of Department of Justice lock down virus – computer crime and intellectual property section virus. Pass the part it accuses you of, since all items, interface are filched from authentic departments. Don’t be panic or afraid that you will be arrested, and don’t hand over the speculated amount of money because it makes no difference:
- Few minutes of using but then blocked by CCIPS virus again and cannot boot into safe mode with networking while you were able to use;
- You still suffer from the grief and wonder if you still under arrest;
- Computer restarts automatically when trying to access ‘Advanced Windows Options’;
- Some get white/black screen instead of CCIPS fake page.
a) computer crime and intellectual property section greendot moneyPak virus manages to open up a backdoor which can be exploited by Rookit, Trojan and tracking cookis, that’s why you get newly created user account, safe mode with networking and safe mode with command prompt get infected by CCIPS seal screen virus soon;
b) because of the backdoor by computer crime and intellectual property section virus, you will get many residual damages.
- page get redirected to some promotional sites offering security programs;
- installed anti-virus program cannot be launched properly and find additional virus;
- computer runs very slowly and browser will sometime crash;
- some files cannot be removed and error messages will always pop up saying that you don’t have administration right to delete/files cannot be found.
2 Amazing Suggestions for Removing Computer Crime
Step1.:Reboot your computer and log into Safe Mode with Networking.
Suggestion A: Remove Computer Crime Manually
Step2: Launch msconfig. and disable startup items rundll32
Click "start" —> put msconfig. in "search box" —> press Enter —> disable rundll32
Step3: Reboot your system one more time.
Step4: Run regedit. Search for Winlogon.
Click "start" —> put regedit in "search box" —> press Enter —> press and hold Ctrl+F to search for Winlogon
Step5: There will be a key labeled Shell in the right pane. It should reference Explorer.exe or be blank. If not, right click it and replace it with explorer.exe.
Step6: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of CCIPS lock down virus:
a) Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files:
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].mof
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].dll
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].ocx
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe″
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options “Debugger” = “svchost.exe
Attention: You might be looking for something simple and more efficient to terminate Computer Crime. Just clam down and hold your breath. Spyhunter can be your every first choice. Download and Install Spyhunter to protect your PC right away!
Suggestion B: Remove Computer Crime automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Computer Crime
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
friendly tip:Manual Removal needs more expertise than you expect. Is there something that can remove Computer Crime and protect your computer from other sorts of malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware at the same time? Yes!Spyhunter is exactly what you are looking for.
Download and install Spyhunter to be your chief safeguard.