‘I'm pretty sure I have some bug on my computer which my AVG protection will not pick up. I just got Utorrent on the weekend, I went to download a file and it came up with something saying I had to download this "Winzip Registry Optimizer" so I did. Next thing I know, this program starts up every time I turn the computer on and runs a scan saying I have a huge amount of viruses and errors etc. I've searched and deleted this program several times but it continues to return.’
- Error messages come up against scan and remove;
- Computer runs slowly which cannot be optimized significantly;
- Unfamiliar process will not die and keep replace itself once deleted;
- More files and folders are coming in, some of them cannot be deleted because you are told to have no privilege;
- Winzip randomly changes configuration to form a loophole that can be exploited by virus in the wild.
Always remember that if a program warns you with a lot of virus while other anti-virus program don’t detect that many, you can be cocksure that the program is a fake one, and there’s no hesitation to uninstall it at any cost to safeguard computer health.
2 Amazing Suggestions for Removing Winzip Registry Optimizer
Suggestion A: Remove Winzip Registry Optimizer Manually
1. Show hidden files.
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by winzip registry optimizer:
- %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\
- %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe
- %AppData%\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\ \
2. Please stop the processes of winzip registry optimizer
3. Go to the Registry Editor to delete all entries related to winzip registry optimizer.
- Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “.exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’ HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command "(Default)" = "%LocalAppData%\.exe" -a "%1" %*
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ah\shell\open\command "(Default)" = "%LocalAppData%\.exe" -a "%1" %*
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ah\shell\open\command "IsolatedCommand"
4. Reset your IE
a) Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
b) In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Restore Defaults button and then press OK.
Attention: Too busy to follow the manual removal solutions? Would you like Safesearch to be gone automatically and permanently? Why not just Download and Install Spyhunter to make it come true?
Suggestion B: Remove Winzip Registry Optimizer automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to Download and Install Spyhunter to deal with your computer issue.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Winzip Registry Optimizer
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Spyhunter will always be your first and wise choice to protect your computer. It literally can remove safesearch and prevent the future infection.Download and Install Free Spyhunter without any hesitation!