Persistent Search.easylife.com Redirect
What to be cocksure about the consequence after you utilize search.easylife.com as default search engine is that your life will not get any easier or better. When you are forced to use easylife search engine, you'll find yourself a frequent guest to search.easylife.com and find it a ghost hovering around, offering you search results based on its domain. However, the service is not that satisfied since the result list is not related to the key words you typed in and usually with advertisement bombardments. You may be curious about what search.easylife manages to do and the reason why it is able to stick around. Let’s keep reading:
- search.easylife .com redirect injects malicious code into already running processes;
- search.easylife .com browser hijacker infects web browser components, adds malicious browser extensions, and inserts its abominable plug-ins into your web browsers so as to destroy normal network activities and to mak the browser become more susceptible to virus in the wild;
- search.easylife hides its files, recreates other files after reboot, drops auto-launch keys in Regidit, causing s sluggish computer;
- search.easylife search engine virus modifies and removes certain critical computer files, restricting installed security utilities from properly functioning and causing error messages;
- backdoor is opened up by search.easylife.com hijack to alleviate installation of additional infections; to load down tracking cookies for information theft; to make remote access from hacker possible, taking over privilege.
2 Amazing Suggestions for Removing Search.easylife.com
1. Get into the Safe Mode with Networking
Suggestion A: Remove Search.easylife.com Manually
2. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of search.easylife.com.
3. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
4. Disable proxy
- Click on Tools on the menu bar
- select Internet options
- go to Connections tab
- select LAN settings at the bottom of the dialog
- under the Proxy sever, untick 'use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).'
- Click OK
5. Show hidden files
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by search.easylife:
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbardtx.ini
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarguid.dat
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarlog.txt
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarpreferences.dat
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstat.log
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstats.dat
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallIE.dat
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallStatIE.dat
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarversion.xml
6. Delete all registry values related to search.easylife.com in your local hard disk C.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCurVer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCLSID
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftInternet ExplorerToolbar “[trojan name]”
Attention: Too busy to follow the manual removal solutions? Would you like Search.easylife to be gone automatically and permanently? Why not just Download and Install Spyhunter to make it come true?
Suggestion B: Remove Search.easylife.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to Download and Install Spyhunter to deal with your computer issue.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Search.easylife.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Friendly Reminder:Spyhunter will always be your first and wise choice to protect your computer. It literally can remove Search.easylife.com and prevent the future infection.Download and Install Free Spyhunter without any hesitation!
>> Check out your computer with the free antivirus program
>> Scan your computer with the amazing security tool