Is PC Performer Genuine?
NO! That must be a bad news to those who have paid for the program. Many PC user must have gotten a scaring message telling you that you got many computer problem including virus attack, error issue, etc.. Actually, that’s what all fake anti-virus program do trying to infiltrate into a machine. If PC Performer is genuine, why you didn't receive an activation key after a rash sign up? And why it gives you a free scan and it is discovered you have to pay for the "Fix" with impossibility to uninstall pc performer:
- PC performer shows itself in Control Panel but it persists without its appearance in Control Panel after being deleted;
- PC performer somehow manages to slip past installed security utilities;
- Error messages pop up when trying to delete its critical files and folders.
- Overall computer performance is slowing down gradually;
- Redirect problem/pop up issue may happen;
- Unsolicited access from third party can be made.
2 Amazing Suggestions for Removing PC Performer
Suggestion A: Remove PC Performer Manually
1. Show hidden files.
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by PC Performer:
- <$COMMONPROGRAMS>\PC Performer\Help.lnk
- <$COMMONPROGRAMS>\PC Performer\PC Performer on the Web.lnk
- <$COMMONPROGRAMS>\PC Performer\PC Performer.lnk
- <$COMMONPROGRAMS>\PC Performer\Uninstall PC Performer.lnk
- <$DESKTOP>\PC Performer.lnk
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\English.ini
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\file_id.diz
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\HomePage.url
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\PCPerformer.chm
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\PCPerformer.exe
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\PerformerGuard.exe
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\PerformerLauncher.exe
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\PerformerReminder.exe
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\PerformerSchedule.exe
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\PerformerSmartScan.exe
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\PerformerUninstaller.exe
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\scan.gif
- <$PROGRAMFILES>\PC Performer\Welcome.url
2. Reset your IE
a) Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
b) In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Restore Defaults button and then press OK.
Attention: Too busy to follow the manual removal solutions? Would you like Safesearch to be gone automatically and permanently? Why not just Download and Install Spyhunter to make it come true?
Suggestion B: Remove PC Performer automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to Download and Install Spyhunter to deal with your computer issue.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block PC Performer
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Friendly Reminder:Spyhunter will always be your first and wise choice to protect your computer. It literally can remove PC Performer and prevent the future infection.Download and Install Free Spyhunter without any hesitation!
>> Check out your computer with the free antivirus program
>> Scan your computer with the amazing security tool