Are you at the edge of madness because of news.net? Did you just try every way to end it and the result was nothing but just a failure? You think there is no way to get your old computer back? Keep reading this post, you will find a way out and of course you will get your old computer back. Happy Ending.
news.net is totally an unwanted browser that modifies your browser and homepage without any of your permission and consent. You have no idea where it came from. I would like to tell that you that you may have
1) clicked some malicious sites or browsed legitimate websites compromised by news.net.
2) opened attachments containing news.net from strange email.
3) Installed some free software bundled with news.net with default installation.
Once infected, when you search for something you want, no matter which browser you use, you can go nowhere but only news.net. I am pretty sure that you are blocked by news.net. You need to pay enough attention to this browser hijacker.
Why should I keep an eye on news.net?
1) news.net slips into your computer secretly.
2) news.net redirects your searching results.
3) news.net eats up your system resource and degenerates your PC performance.
4) news.net drops other sorts of malicious files to your computer.
5) news.net keeps you bombarded by endless ads.
6) Cyber criminals may collect your confidential information via news.net.
7) Your confidential information such as banking details may be leaked to third party.
8) news.net messes up your default settings and system registry.
news.net is such a dangerous threat to your computer, you need to combat it the moment you detect it.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove News.net Manually
press Ctrl+Alt+Del together to run Task Manager and then search for news.net processes and right-click to end them.
click Start> Control Panel> Add or Remove Program, and then search for news.net and
Click Windows+R> input regedit> OK, and then detect news.net registry entries and delete:
Data: C:\Program Files\News.net\BreakingNews\DesktopContainer.exe
• Key: HKU\S-1-5-21-1801674531-413027322-2147225017-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
Clear your Internet history records, Internet temp files and cookies.
Restart your computer and check if news.net is completely removed from your computer.
Note: You need to be really prudent during the removal process since any inappropriate deleting can cause system crash. Besides, you still have a better option: Spyhunter. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can make the News.net removal a easily job. All you need to do is to watch it remove News.net automatically for you.