What is ZeroAcess Trojan?
There are so many variants of ZeroAcess Trojan, such as ZeroAcess Trojan desktop.ini, ZeroAcess.hi, ZeroAccess-FAT!D1A909DB8D6F,etc. ZeroAcess Trojan is also known as Sirefef, Win32/Sirefef.AA, Win32/Sirefef.AC and Win32/Sirefef.AH are from the same family ZeroAcess or in the name of Sirefef. Many computer users are being tortured by variants of ZeroAcess Trojan. They tried to remove the virus with every tool they have such as AVG, Norton and Mcafee. However, the result didn’t meet with their anticipated expectation, failed. Because many Trojans have the ability to change every day, but for the antivirus programs they need a long time of figure out a solution. Since antivirus can’t remove ZeroAcess Trojan at the first time, manual removal is required to get ZeroAcess Trojan out of your computer.
ZeroAcess Trojan is extremely hazardous to your computer.
• ZeroAcess Trojan invades into your computer without your permission and consent.
• ZeroAcess Trojan communicates with hackers and steals your confidential data.
• ZeroAcess Trojan drops lots of adware and spyware onto your PC.
• ZeroAcess Trojan causes various system errors and even makes it unusable.
• ZeroAcess Trojan may lead to Internet connection dysfunctions.
• ZeroAcess Trojan hijacks your browser and changes its default settings.
• ZeroAcess Trojan seriously degrades the PC performance.
Here are some useful tips for you to prevent the virus in future:
1) Be cautious when clicking some link. It can point your browser to download threats or visit malicious web site.
2) Don't download unknown "free" software
3) Avoid opening unknown e-mail attachments.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove ZeroAccess trojan Manually
Step 1: Reboot your infected PC > keep pressing F8 key before Windows start-up screen shows > use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
Step 2: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop ZeroAcess Trojan processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 3: Detect and remove ZeroAcess Trojan associated files listed below:
Step 4: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries created by ZeroAcess Trojan.
Note: You need to be really prudent during the removal process since any inappropriate deleting can cause system crash. Besides, you still have a better option: Spyhunter. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can make the ZeroAccess trojan removal a easily job. All you need to do is to watch it remove ZeroAccess trojan automatically for you.
Solution 2: Remove ZeroAccess trojan automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block ZeroAccess trojan
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.