Are you annoying constantly by lp.playerpage123.info pop-ups when you browsing online?
Are you always redirected to some unknown web pages?
Cannot remove lp.playerpage123.info no matter what kind of ways you have tried?
Are you looking for effective ways to get rid of lp.playerpage123.info from your computer?
If so, you are suggested to read the post below and you get the effective removal solutions to remove lp.playerpage123.info completely.
Know more information about lp.playerpage123.info
Lp.playerpage123.info can be considered as an type of adware which pretends to be a normal website stating that your Video Player might be outdated and trick you into updating. You cannot trust the information due to the website is fake and not worth of trusting. You just need to ignore the update information from Lp.playerpage242.info or do not attempt to accept the update by clicking the “UPDATE” or “INSTALL” button. If you click on these buttons, instead of installing an update, you’ll agree to download an adware or other malicious programs onto your computer. Besides, Lp.playerpage123.info can redirect you to unknown website all of a sudden while opening a new tab.
The screenshot of Lp.playerpage123.info:
on the other hand, like other adware, lp.playerpage123.info can get into your computer when you download some freeware or shareware from some unsafe websites, open some unknown spam emails/email attachment click some suspicious pop-ups and links,and visit some unsafe or even malicious websites, etc. You should pay more attention when you are browsing online.
How to get rid of lp.playerpage123.info?
Method one: Manually remove lp.playerpage123.info from your system.
Step 1: reset your browsers
Remove it from IE
- click on Tools and Internet Options
- click Advanced and Reset...
- In Reset Internet Explorer settings , select Delete personal settings check box, click Reset button
- restart your IE to check
Remove it from Mozilla Firefox
- Run Firefox
- Click Help and then Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox button to reset your Firefox settings
Remove it from Google Chrome
- click Tools and Extensions
- remove all the unwanted or unfamiliar Extensions via clicking the Trash Can Icon
- go to Settings, Show Advanced Settings
- restore browser settings back to the original defaults and conform it.
Step 2: Remove add-ons:
1) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ → choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Internet Options’, select ‘General tab’ and click ‘Use default’ button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings';
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’.
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage search engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Results’ from the list remove it by clicking the “X” mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engines….';
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Options’. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the ‘General tab';
Step 3: End all the processes related to lp.playerpage123 from the task manger
Press Windows+R together to launch up Run window>input taskmgr>click OK
search for the related processes or suspicious ones> right click and choose End Process
Click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program. Find its associated program and uninstall it.
Helpful video fro reference:
Method two: Remove lp.playerpage123.info Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.