Victim's words"One night ago I started getting this fake adobe flash player installer pop up on my PC. I know its fake because it is persistent (every 10 minutes it pops up), it doesn't look right, and it wants to install a version I already have. I tried going online to look up help, but web results with Google get redirected to seemingly random and odd websites. "
Is your computer getting slower and slower?
"An Install of Flash Player Pro is Recommended" has been questioned.
Do you notice that tons of unknown process or process related to “An Install of Flash Player Pro is Recommended” running in the background?
Does your computer is tearing down by various ads from “An Install of Flash Player Pro is Recommended”?
Are banners and coupons from “An Install of Flash Player Pro is Recommended” unstopable?
Are there addtional PUP like browser hijacker, adware, spyware and trojan installed on your PC?
Are there random texts underlined and generating advertising links?
If your answers to the above questions are YES mostly, I feel really sorry for you. I am afraid that your computer is infected with this horrible and nasty “An Install of Flash Player Pro is Recommended”.
Let's face it with courage.
“An Install of Flash Player Pro is Recommended” is an adware that is created to plant sponsored ads on your browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Typically, it gets on your computer as a bundled component of your desired freeware from the internet.
Once it is installed, the modification of your browser default setting like search engine is performed without your permission. To gain more traffic for its products and generate revenue for the author, “An Install of Flash Player Pro is Recommended” is capable of collecting your browsing history and use the information to deliver more and more related ads. Apart from that, your confidential information like credit card details and some personal account log in details can be stolen by hackers.
Facing the mass caused by “An Install of Flash Player Pro is Recommended”, what should you do now? For the sake of your computer security as well as your personal sensitive information, you are kindly advised to remove it out of your computer without any delay!
Get Started to Remove “An Install of Flash Player Pro is Recommended”
Solution A: Remove it manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Defaul&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting informaiton, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove “An Install of Flash Player Pro is Recommended” Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove it automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.