How in the world does it get on your computer?
What's the most efficient way to get rid of this nasty program?
Do I stand any chance to remove it after I failed so many times?( The answers are YES, YES and YES)
Continue to read this post and let's check it out...
View the key words to know about Conduit SearchProtect
Conduit SearchProtect is considered as an adware and a browser hijacker, which targets at browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. The modification of browser settings like search engine and homepage is performed without asking you. As a result, you have to suffer that your homepage is always hijacked by Conduit.com as well as your
search results. Additionally, extra spam ads pop up constantly to interrupt your online activities.
[A Bundled Component]
Typically, browser hijackers like Conduit SearchProtect get on your computer as a bundled component of your desired freeware or shareware from the internet. You never know it is being downloaded and installed in the background as you are doing the same with the desired freeware as a part of it. Here's the tip: always opt Customize Installation to view all the options and uncheck the unfamiliar or suspect ones.
[Threats from Conduit SearchProtect]
- clumsy computer: your computer will become more and more clumsy and may be unresponsive sometimes as it takes up the system resource.
- additional trouble: extra malware like adware, browser hijacker and trojan is easily to get on your computer since your computer is already compromised.
- data loss: your browsing history and sensitive information like account log in details can be stolen or exposed.
- hateful advertisements: more and more ads shows up to harass your online activities.
In the view of the seriousness of this browser hijacker problem, efficient measures should be taken to stop it before things get worse. Please do try the manual solution and automatic removal solution below.
How to Remove Conduit SearchProtect Easily and Completely?
Plan A: Remove Conduit SearchProtect manually
Click Start>Control Panel
Click Programs>Uninstall a Program
Search for the unwanted application Conduit SearchProtect> right click Conduit SearchProtect and choose Uninstall
Press Windows+R> input msconfig>click OK
Click Startup> input msconfig>check for the list> find Conduit SearchProtect and Un-check it (uncheck the ones you don't want)>click OK
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
- reset the homepage
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Defaul&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- reset the homepage
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting informaiton, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
- reset the homepage
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Conduit SearchProtect Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove Conduit SearchProtect just like hands down for you.
Plan B: Remove Conduit SearchProtect automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.