Scenes of Alert.net-update.com• It is installed on your computer secretly and without any warning.
• It locks your browser default homepage on Alert.net-update.com
• It monitors your computer collecting your browsing history for the third party.
• It may lead your confidential information like credit card password and some account log in details.
• It decelerates your computer and makes it take much longer to download a webpage and execute any application.
• It makes your computer system vulnerable for additional malware like spyware, adware and rogue antivirus program.
• It may cause your browser crash down randomly and constantly.
Definition of Alert.net-update.comAlert.net-update.com is classified as a browser hijacker that is designed to lock your browser homepage like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explore on
Alert.net-update.com. Once it is installed, you have to face that your homepage is always redirected to Alert.net-update.com. Besides, you may get numerous ads flying on your computer screen, redirecting you to some spam websites when you mouse on them.
Typically, Alert.net-update.com gets on your computer together with your wanted freeware as a bundled component. Alert.net-update.com is being downloaded and installed in the background as you are downloading and installing the main freeware like Skype. Here’s the tip: download from official sites and choose Customize Installation to cancel the bundled components.
As you can see, Alert.net-update.com should be removed from your computer right now in order to protect your computer security.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Alert.net-update.com Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Alert.net-update.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Alert.net-update.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Alert.net-update.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Alert.net-update.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Alert.net-update.com associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Alert.net-update.com is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Alert.net-update.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Alert.net-update.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.