svchost.exe SceneFrom victim1：
My computer has had advertisements playing in the background with no programs running what-so-ever. I’ve tried a few programs to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This morning my Windows Vista computer started playing audio ads in the background. Sometimes the ads stop and then they start playing again later. The ads even play after I close all my browser windows and other programs. Even if I restart the computer and don’t log in, I can hear the ads playing while Windows sits there asking someone to press Ctril+Alt+Del to log in.
svchost.exe plays random audio ads background and consumes 100% CPU usage. Also, zeroaccess is found on my computer. What can I do to terminate it? Antivirus software won’t help!
What is svchost.exe?svchost.exe is a malicious program running background , which uses maximum CPU resource. Moreover, it automatically plays audio ad in the background even you do nothing on the computer.
Where is svchost.exe from?You may have casually triggered it by download some free software. svchost.exe can be bundled with the wanted software. You thought you just downloaded some software, however, at the meantime you also ran a malicious program named svchost.exe.
Or you may have browsed some unreliable websites planted with svchost.exe. Or you may have clicked some links containing the nasty program svchost.exe.
Potential harms you may suffer from svchost.exe:1) System crash may happen constantly.
2) It may drop additional viruses like Trojan zeroaccess and adware into the compromised computer.
3) It may communicate with cyber criminals.
4) It may cause damage to your computer firewall.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Svchost.exe Manually
1. To stop all svchost.exe processes, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager.
2. Click on the "Processes" tab, search for svchost.exe, then right-click it and select "End Process" key.
3. Navigate to directory of svchost.exe and delete the infected files manually.
4. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
5. Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key
Right-click this registry key and select "Delete."
6. reboot the computer to check.
Solution 2: Remove Svchost.exe automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Svchost.exe
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.