Scenes of Myinfotopia1) Myinfotopia is popping up ads on my Chrome web browser and I cannot find it installed on the computer. I've tried to uninstall a program in the control panel, the extensions tab in Chrome. However, it still keeps popping up ads.
2) I got a pop up saying that there was a gift for me if I filled the prompted form. I did it as it told, but I got nothing but a messed-up computer at the end with ads flying on the screen.
3) Every webpage is inserted ads by Myinfotopia. To stop the ads, I have tried to use several ways to uninstall Myinfotopia, including antivirus program and uninstalling the attacked browser. Unfortunately, none of them helped.
Potenital harms of Myinfotopia:
1) It keeps a record of your browsing history for commercials.
2) It may drop other sorts of viruses like Trojan and ransomware onto the exposed computer.
3) It may steal your confidential information like banking detail.
4) It drags down your computer speed awfully.
5) It lurks into your computer without any permission.
6) It can’t be removed by any antivirus program.
As you can see, there should be no hesitation to remove Myinfotopia as soon as you can. Please help yourself out by following the manual removal solution.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Myinfotopia Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Myinfotopia from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Myinfotopia list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Myinfotopia then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Myinfotopia registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Myinfotopia associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Shopop is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Myinfotopia automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Myinfotopia
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.