You may have browsed malicious websites or hijacked webpage which are planted with rvzr-a.akamaihd.net.
You may have opened some spam email containing an attachment which is a disguise of rvzr-a.akamaihd.net.
You may have downloaded some freeware bundled with rvzr-a.akamaihd.net.
What is rvzr-a.akamaihd.net ?
rvzr-a.akamaihd.net is a malicious adware which is exploited as a advertisement platform to gain traffic. Once infected, you are constantly interrupted by it when you browse. What’s more, soon you will find that your browser has been hijacked, therefore you are redirected to somewhere may be malicious. Besides, there is no doubt that you will be bombarded with bunches of ads. And you are surprised that these ads have something to do with your browsing history and favorites. WHY? Because rvzr-a.akamaihd.net monitors your online activities and collects your browsing habits. That’s why you find the ads are kind of weird. Don’t click the ads, no matter how absorbing it looks like. You are suggested remove it as soon as you can before any further damages:
1) rvzr-a.akamaihd.net lurks into your computer without your permission and any consent.
2) rvzr-a.akamaihd.net may drop other malicious files into your computer, such as Trojan, spyware. Because your computer has been compromised the firewall is fragile.
3) rvzr-a.akamaihd.net may communicate with cyber criminals.
4) You may be blocked from your desired search results.
5) rvzr-a.akamaihd.net collects your confidential information like credit card details or account passwords. These confidential information may be leaked for illegal activities.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Rvzr-a.akamaihd.net Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete rvzr-a.akamaihd.net from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find http://dlvr.readserver.net list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files.
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search rvzr-a.akamaihd.net then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all rvzr-a.akamaihd.net registries
E: Remove all rvzr-a.akamaihd.net associated files.
Note: You need to be really prudent during the removal process since any inappropriate deleting can cause system crash. Besides, you still have a better option: Spyhunter. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can make the Rvzr-a.akamaihd.net removal a easily job. All you need to do is to watch it remove Rvzr-a.akamaihd.net automatically for you.
Solution 2: Remove Rvzr-a.akamaihd.net automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Rvzr-a.akamaihd.net
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.