Description of start.mysearchdial.com
How start.mysearchdial.com gets on my computer?Typically, it gets on your computer as a bundled component of your wanted free
software. You may have downloaded and installed some free software like Skype recently. And when you were installing the main software you were also agree to install start.mysearchdial.com. Here’s the Tip: always choose Advanced option or Customize Installation to cancel the bundled components or the suspect programs.
Dangers by start.mysearchdial.comIt may drop additional viruses like trojan and ransomware onto the already compromised computer.
It may spy on your computer and expose your confidential information like credit card details.
It will slow down your computer.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Start.mysearchdial.com Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Start.mysearchdial.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Start.mysearchdial.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Start.mysearchdial.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Start.mysearchdial.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Start.mysearchdial.com associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Start.mysearchdial.com is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Start.mysearchdial.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Start.mysearchdial.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.